New Neighbor

Tuesday - April 26, 2011

Three days ago I got a new neighbor. It's a teeny tiny black dog. It has joined the other three teeny tiny dogs in the back yard that backs up to our house. They all go nuclear every time me and my partner step out the back door!

Each time I just have to relieve myself, they throw themselves against the fence - they bark ferociously, scrabbling at the fence, and make a racket. It is very noisy and disturbing. It was very hard to play ball or do my commands properly when there was three of them. And now a fourth one has been added.

Their partners never come out to tell them "No!" But my partner is always with me and she always tells me "No!" if I start to bark at them. It just isn't fair. I want them to know how big and strong I am, so they will shut up and stop barking at me, but I'm not allowed to.

Behind the fence in the backyard that backs up against our garage is another teeny tiny dog. She barks at me a lot too. But her human comes outside and tells her "Quiet!" and runs to pick her up. She always says words to my partner and then takes her dog away from the fence. That makes me happy because that is where my poo corner is. I don't like to do my business when that doggie is barking at me just inches from my face.

My partner says "fences make good neighbors", but I sometimes wish there were no fences so those itty bitty doggies could see how big and ferocious looking I really am - then I would let out one huge bark and they would all run away and leave me alone!



Kalifornia Kota
 

No comments:

Post a Comment