Learning Patience

Thursday - May 12, 2011



I tugged my partner's blankie off her at 4am as usual. I was surprised to see she already had socks on her feet! They were the magical Freedom socks that her special friend Linden had made just for her! She said she had to have them on for the whole day today, so she put them on last night, so they'd be on at midnight. Boy, humans do some very strange things!

Before I could tug her up off the sofa, she reached down and put on her Magical slippers that her special friend Veronica had made just for her! Then she finally let me tug her up. 

After NuNu and I had eaten, my partner started to groom me. That felt very good, as I am still shedding. The whole time she was talking to me and the word patience kept coming up. I don't know what that means, but it seems to be something she really wants. She says it is another Court day and that she's afraid of going to Jail. I remember being in Jail too. It was very scary for both of us. And I know this Court thing has something to do with us maybe going back to those Jails. So whenever my partner talks about Court, she gets very upset while waiting to get a telephone call, and uses the word patience, but she still gets very sick.



She is really sick today, so I will have to work extra hard to try and make her happy. I've already taken half my toys to her beside the sofa, but she doesn't want to play. I even tried tempting her with my new soft squeaky ball. She just holds my head and says soft words to me. I've been getting on the sofa with her and she seems to really like my head on her hip. She lets out a big breath and slowly strokes me and the sickness seems to go away for a little while. So I will keep on keeping on.

Kalifornia Kota

No comments:

Post a Comment