A New Den?

Wednesday - May 11, 2011



We were up almost all night. My partner was so fidgety that I had to keep calming her down.  She is all excited and nervous about a big den she is going to see this morning. It is the same one she went to see last March. She really loved it, but other humans were in line ahead of her and they got it.

Just last Sunday she found out it was back on the market again and made phone calls to get back on the list for it. Right now she is #5. I like this big den too. It has large rooms I can go all around in as they are interconnected. 

And it has a really big back yard that is fenced just for me! It is all grassy, so no more gravel for my paws. It looks small from the front, but it is really quite big.

So my partner is gonna brush me really well this morning so I look extra nice and shiny. Then we'll go down there and try to make another good impression on Miguel again. Maybe my partner will have moved up on the list? I hope so. She said my Auntie Jeanne has proclaimed "I have spoken" in regards to getting this den, and she is always right, so... we will keep on keeping on.

Kalifornia Kota

No comments:

Post a Comment