Very Sad Day

Saturday - May 14, 2011

This morning my partner is extremely sad and sick. She has been ever so excited about the den we went to see last March and again last Wednesday. She has been telling me about all the neat things she was going to do to make this big den a wonderful place for me and NuNu to live in.

She had made a typing on her little silver machine to some friends telling them about the den this morning. They made happy typings back at her. She was going to send them pictures of the den. But when she went to the machine place to get those pictures, she said the machine claimed the den was already taken by other humans...


So she got really sick, really fast. I jumped up on the sofa with her. She was rocking back and forth. I crawled onto her lap as best I could. She wrapped her arms around me and stroked me and smelled my ears. She told me she was sorry that she had told me about her dreams for me and NuNu being at that den. That she was sorry that she had gotten such high hopes for us to be in such a wonderful den. That she didn't deserve it and that was why she never got a chance at it. That if NuNu and I belonged to someone else, we would be living there now.

I went to get my toys and started bringing them to my partner. I wanted her to play and be happy again and not be sick. But she didn't see them. She was going away from me. I had to keep pawing at her to bring her back. She crosses her arms and rocks and that's one sign that I know that she has left me. So I paw real hard at her legs to make her eyes come alive and look at me and recognize me. Then she gets real confused and upset, but she always thanks me and then she hugs me. It is very scary for both of us when she goes away...

My partner is also sick about that Court thing too. It turned out she had the day wrong. Instead of it being on Wednesday, it was on Monday. Since she hasn't heard from her Attorney, she is expecting a letter from the mailman today. If it was good news, the Attorney would surely have called. So she is dreading the arrival of that letter.

And with these 2 things hanging over her head, my partner is also involved in 5 projects on this silver machine where she does typings like this blog! How she got herself entangled in these is quite perplexing, considering she can barely type, and has the memory of a gnat. With comprehension and concentration problems up the wazoo, she is the last person you want helping out on complicated projects! So she is getting increasingly upset and frustrated and sick over these projects. But I keep getting up on the sofa beside her to help her get grounded, and force her off this silver machine every day at 2pm. So together we will keep on keeping on.

Kalifornia Kota

No comments:

Post a Comment